- Up to 300' of wireless working range (when on a flat and level terrain with no obstructions) via radio frequency (2.4 GHz band)
- Can control up to 4 Paul C. Buff, Inc. flash units
- 16 frequencies to choose from
- Adjusts both flash power and modeling lights in 1/10 f-stop increments
- Compatible with the CyberSync Plus Model Receivers (CSR+ or CSRB+) when used with AlienBees™ or White Lighting flash units
- Compatible with the CyberSync Transceiver (CSXCV) when used with DigiBee or Einstein flash units
- CyberSync Trigger Transmitter 2 (CST2), or discontinued CST, are NOT REQUIRED but is HIGHLY SUGGESTED
*Note: The Sync Port on the CyberSense can be used to connect the CyberSense to your camera's PC-sync terminal if you do not have a CST2.
IN DER BOX
- 1x Paul C. Buff CyberSense
- 1x (2) AAA batteries
- 1x CyberSense Product Manual
The CyberSense can be used to control the output of both the flash and modeling lamp on up to four Paul C. Buff, Inc. flash units. Compatible with all previous / current CyberSync™ remotes. Listed as one of Professional Photographer Magazine's 'Hot Ones' for 2018.