The AlienBees Ringflash Unit is a powerful, self-contained system designed to produce essentially shadow-free lighting, revealing unique catch lights in the eyes of subjects.
- Article code: ABR800
- 6 f-stop power variability (10 Ws to 320 Ws)
- Continuous slider adjustment from full to 1/32 power
- Tri-pod, light stand, or hand-held use; on or off-camera
- Accommodates camera lenses up to 4 in. diameter
- WYSIWYG modeling previews
- Compatible with all BUFF light stands, CyberSync™ remotes, and Vagabond™ systems
- Standard 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz power requirements - Note: you need an inverter for EU or Vagabond
IN THE BOX
- 10" ringflash reflector
- Front cover / diffuser / gel holder(8) 10 W modeling lamps
- 15' down angled power cord
- 12" sync cord (1/8" to PC)
- Universal camera mounting bracket (includes adjustable camera platform, tripod and light stand mounting hardware)
- Off-camera umbrella adapter
- AlienBees™ Ringflash Product Manual
- 2-Year Factory Warranty
The AlienBees™ Ringflash Unit is a powerful, self-contained system designed to produce essentially shadow-free lighting, revealing unique catch lights in the eyes of subjects. Versatile; lightweight, and easy to use.
Perfect for: Fashion, Portrait and Photo booth work
Sync Cord Compatibility: All Paul C. Buff, Inc. flash units arrive with a 15' sync cord for connecting to a camera's PC sync terminal. Not all camera's are equipped with a PC sync terminal. If you plan on using this cable, and not wireless remotes, you may need a hot shoe adapter. Check your camera's compatibility.
Best sold with
Others also bought