In this episode of ‘How I Got the Shot,’ our marketing manager, Anthony Romano, shares his process of creating artificial rain on a faux window in studio to make some moody images for musician Laura Ashley.
META DATA for ALL IMAGES – ISO: 100 | Aperture: f/4.5 | SS: 1/100 sec.
- LINK 800Ws Flash Unit
- CyberSync™ Trigger Transmitter 2
- 24″ Silver Foldable Beauty Dish
- 13′ Combination Boom Stand
FOLLOW ANTHONY ROMANO
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/412ink/ -
- WEBSITE: https://www.412ink.com