Der Vagabond Mini Lithium wurde entwickelt, um tragbaren Strom für ein bis vier Paul C. Buff Blitzgeräte zu liefern.
- Artikelnummer: VM120
- Kompakte und leichte mobile Stromversorgung für Blitze und USB Geräte
- Output Leistung: 120 Watt
- Bis zu 800 - 1000 Blitzauslösungen je nach Blitzkopf
- Blinkt über die interne Lithiumbatterie (LiNiMnCoO2)
- 5 Amp USB zum Aufladen kompatibler Mobiltelefone und Tablets
- Das 3-Stunden-Schnellladegerät (mitgeliefert) lädt den Akku schnell auf
- Kann mit einem Lichtstativ mit eingebauter Stativklemme verbunden werden
- APPROVED FOR AIRLINE TRAVEL - Download Travel Documents
(For Vagabond Mini's, or spare batteries, shipped prior to 9/4/2018 download travel documents here).
** IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFORMATION **The Vagabond Mini Lithium PowerPack or the VMBA8.6A spare battery are seen as dangerous goods. UPS charges extra costs for this. These costs are between € 40.00 and € 70.00 per shipment, depending on the country off delivery. We must include this fee in your charges, added to your order total with your regular shipping charges.
The Vagabond Mini Lithium can be delivered all over Europe. The shipment of the Vagabond takes a slightly longer delivery time than our normale delivery time, this because these it will be only be transported by road instead of by air, this because to reduce the shipping costs.
** IMPORTANT **
The Shipping costs of Vagabond Mini Lithium PowerPack are not refunded.
UPS does not guarantee air shipment service on items containing hazardous materials (i.e. lithium batteries). If shipment is delayed, shipping will NOT be refunded. The full hazardous materials service definition can be viewed on UPS.com.
IN DER BOX
- 1x Inverter mit angeschlossenem Akku
- 1x Leichte Stativklammer
- 1x Akku-Ladegerät
- 1x Schultergurt Vagabond
- 1x Netzkabel C7 1.5 meters EU
- 1x Produkthandbuch
- 1 Jahr garantie
All testing was of the 120VAC version of the Vagabond Mini Lithium.
The Vagabond Mini™ Lithium is a third generation controlled-current pure sine wave power source for operating AC powered studio flash units in the field from its built-in battery. Both small and lightweight (weighing just 3.5 pounds, including quick-change high capacity lithium battery), the Vagabond Mini™ Lithium is designed to operate from one to four Paul C. Buff™ self-contained flash units.
The system includes an internal lithium battery that arrives connected to the Vagabond Mini™ Lithium inverter. This inverter takes the power from the internal battery and converts it into a usable, 120VAC true sine wave power source. Your flash units are connected to the inverter, plugging into the two standard, 3-prong power outlets (for more than two units, a power strip may be used). The Vagabond Mini™ Lithium inverter includes a multi-level, accurate battery charge indicator and a convenient front panel battery charging connection for the supplied 3-hour universal rapid charger (95VAC to 250VAC charger input). For heavy use, spare batteries can be charged externally so that they are ready to instantly plug in.
The inverter and battery components are completely enclosed within a strong, high-impact, flame retardant ABS housing. The fully encased battery can be instantly replaced with the slide-in latching mechanism; there are no wires or user connections other than the AC outlets and charger inlet. The unit additionally includes a light stand mounting mechanism and a convenient carrying strap.
The product utilizes the very latest LiNiMnCoO2 lithium battery chemistry to provide extremely high power density and elimination of battery sulfating and poor efficacy that plagued previous battery-operated systems using heavy and inefficient sealed lead acid batteries.
The Vagabond Mini™ Lithium offers fast recycle times, providing 200 to 250 full power flashes per battery charge with 1280 total Ws (two Einstein™ units, for example) connected and 400 to 500 full power flashes per charge with 640 total Ws (one Einstein™ unit or two AlienBees™ B800 units, for example) connected.
Like essentially all battery/inverter type supplies, modeling lamps are not generally used because their power draw would quickly deplete the battery and slow recycle times dramatically. The modeling lamps should only be used for brief previews to maximize battery life.
- Artikelnummer VM120
- Weight 3.5 lbs. (including inverter and battery)
- Dimensions 2.75” (height) x 4.3” (width) x 7.8” (length) (including battery latch and power switch protrusions)
- Battery 14.8V, 8.6A, 130Wh (LiNiMnCoO2) lithium battery
- Inverter 120W, 120 V a.c. inverter with two standard, 3-prong 120 V a.c. outlets
- Battery Charging 3-hour rapid charging with supplied universal charger (95 V a.c. to 250 V a.c.)
- Powering Capacity Can handle up to 3200ws, however it is recommended to keep it at 1920ws max due to increased recycle times
- Battery Lifespan 2-3 year lifespan or 200-300 full charge/discharge cycles before battery replacement may be necessary
Best sold with
Others also bought