Die HUB-Fernbedienung für Canon wird am Blitzschuh Ihrer Kamera befestigt, um ein kabelloses Feuern zu ermöglichen.
- Artikelnummer: HUB-C
- Up to 350' of wireless working range via radio frequency (2.4 GHz band)
- Locking wheel hot shoe contactWirelessly fire an indefinite number of lights16 different frequencies to choose from
- Runs on a rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Reduced power draw during sleep mode for longer battery life
- Works with all CyberSync™
- Receivers and Transceiver (CSR, CSRB, CSR+, CSRB+ and CSXCV)***
NEW PRODUCT - This item is projected to be available for purchase at the end of March 2021.
IN DER BOX
- 1x HUB Wireless Remote
- 1x USB-A to USB-C Charging Cable
- 1x Rechargeable Internal Lithium-ion Battery
- 2-Year Factory Warranty
The HUB remote for Canon mounts onto your camera's hot shoe to provide wireless firing. When your camera shutter is pressed, the HUB will simultaneously send the firing signal to all of the flash units in your setup that are fitted with CyberSync™ receivers or transceivers. Simply match the frequencies across all components and you’re ready to shoot! The HUB is the only remote in our line that provides HSS and TTL (coming soon) capabilities when used in conjunction with the LINK800WS flash unit. The HUB is also the only remote capable of connecting our flash units to our Paul C. Buff, Inc. App (available soon on iOS and Android).
Best sold with
Others also bought