Deriving from the original White Lightning monolight created in 1982, the White Lightning X-Series is the highly evolved workhorse that has been serving photographers for over ten years.
- Artikelnummer: X3200
- Continuous slider adjustment from full to 1/32 power1 sec. recycle to full power
- Internal cooling fan for heavy duty use
- WYSIWYG modeling previews
- Independent slider for modeling lamp adjustment
- Standard 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz power requirements - Note: For EU you need an inverter or Vagabond.
- Compatible with all BUFF light modifiers, light stands, CyberSync remotes, and Vagabond systems
- Different models: X800, X1600, X3200
IN DER BOX
- Paul C. Buff White Lightning Flash Unit X3200
- Protective shipping cover
- 7" silver field reflector250 W modeling lamp
- Standard 15' sync cord (1/8" to PC)
- Down-angle 15' grounded power cord
- 5-Year Factory Warranty
- White Lightning™ Product Manual
Deriving from the original White Lightning™ monolight created in 1982, the White Lightning™ X-Series is the highly evolved workhorse that has been serving photographers for over ten years. The X-Series offers versatility and powerful output in an indestructible housing.
Perfect For: Studio Photographers, and Field Photographers working in rough terrain.
Sync Cord Compatibility: All Paul C. Buff, Inc. flash units arrive with a 15' sync cord for connecting to a camera's PC sync terminal. Not all camera's are equipped with a PC sync terminal. If you plan on using this cable, and not wireless remotes, you may need a hot shoe adapter. Check your camera's compatibility.
Find out how the White Lightning™ compares to our other flash models.
- Artikelnummer X3200
- Blitzgerät White Lightning™ Flash Unit X3200
- Wattseconds 1,320 Ws (full) / 330 Ws (1/4 power)
- Power Variability 6 f-stops (full to 1/32 power) / 6 f-stops (full to 1/4 to 1/128 power)
- Recycle to Full 4 sec. (full) / 1 sec. (1/4 power)
- Recycle to Half Power
- Flash Duration (t.5) 1/900 sec. (at full power) / 1/450 sec. (at 1/32 power) / 1/3300 sec. (at 1/4 power)
- Flash Duration (t.1) 1/300 sec. (at full power) / 1/150 sec. (at 1/32 power) / 1/1100 sec. (at 1/4 power)
- Power Requirements 120 VAC, 50-60 HZ / Sie benötigen einen EU-Wechselrichter
- Average Current Draw 6 amps average
- Sync / Trigger Voltage Less than 6 volts
- Modeling Lamp 250 W max.
- Flashtube 14mm flashtube (daylight-balanced and UV-coated)
- Stand Mount Fits stands up to 5/8 in.
- LCD Display No
- Umbrella Mount Accepts umbrella rods up to 9mm
- Weight 7.1 lbs. / 3.22 Kg
- Dimensions 39.69cm (L) x 18.1cm (H) x 11.91cm (W)
Best sold with
Others also bought