The CyberSync Trigger Transmitter mounts onto your camera's hot shoe to provide wireless firing. When your camera shutter is pressed.
- Article code: CST3
- Up to 350' of wireless working range via radio frequency (2.4 GHz band)
- Enhanced spring-loaded hot shoe contact
- Wirelessly fire an indefinite number of lights
- 16 different frequencies to choose from
- Runs on a rechargeable internal lithium-ion battery (USB-C)
- The reduced power draw during sleep mode for longer battery life
- Works with all CyberSync™ Receivers and Transceivers (CSR, CSRB, CSR+, CSRB+ and CSXCV)***
IN THE BOX
- 1xPaul C Buff CyberSync Trigger Transmitter 3
***PLEASE NOTE that when using the basic CyberSync™ Trigger Transmitter 3, while the CyberSync™ Plus model receivers are compatible, they are not necessary. The CyberSync™ Plus models are only needed if you are using the Cyber Commander™, or should you anticipate purchasing the Cyber Commander™ in the future. If you DO NOT plan on using the Cyber Commander™, the regular CyberSync™ (non-plus model) receivers will suffice. If using the basic CyberSync™ Trigger Transmitter with the CyberSync™ Plus Model Receivers, and no Cyber Commander™, the channel dial on the receiver is not utilized. Be sure to only use the sync cord to plug into the flash unit's sync jack. The telephone cable provided with the CyberSync™ Plus models is also only necessary when using the Cyber Commander™.