The AlienBees are powerful, fast, accurate and versatile, with easy-to-use analog controls. The AlienBees self-contained studio flash units are available in three output models and five bold colors.
- Article code: B400Pink
- 6 f-stop power variability (5 Ws to 160 Ws)
- Wattseconds (B400 = 5 Ws to 160 Ws), (B800 = 10 Ws to 320 Ws), (B1600 = 20 Ws to 640 Ws)
- Recycle to Full (B400 = 0,5 sec.), (B800 = 1 sec.), (B1600 = 2 sec.)
- Continuous slider adjustment from full to 1/32 power
- Internal cooling fan for heavy duty use
- WYSIWYG modeling previews
- Standard 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz power requirements - Note: you need an inverter for EU or Vagabond
- Make a choice: B400, B800, B1600
IN THE BOX
- 1x AlienBees
- 1x 7" Silver field reflector
- 1x Protective shipping cover
- 1x 150W modeling lamp
- 1x Flashtube
- 1x Down-Angle 15 ft. Power Cord
- 1x Power cord 3 meter EU
- 1x Standard 15 ft. sync cord (1/8" to PC)
- 1x Light Stand Mounting Block
- 1x AlienBees Product Manual
The AlienBees™ are powerful, fast, accurate and versatile, with easy-to-use analog controls. The AlienBees™ self-contained studio flash units are available in three output models and five bold colors.
Perfect For: Students, Hobbyists, Beginners and Beyond
Sync Cord Compatibility: All Paul C. Buff, Inc. flash units arrive with a 15' sync cord for connecting to a camera's PC sync terminal. Not all camera's are equipped with a PC sync terminal. If you plan on using this cable, and not wireless remotes, you may need a hot shoe adapter. Check your camera's compatibility.
Find out how the AlienBees™ compares to our other flash models.
- Article code B400Pink
- Flash Unit AlienBees™ Flash Unit B400
- Wattseconds 160 Ws
- Power Variability 6 f-stops (full to 1/32)
- Recycle to Full 0.5 sec
- Recycle to Half Power
- Flash Duration (t.5) 1/1600 sec. (at full power) 1/3000 sec. (at 1/32 power)
- Flash Duration (t.1) 1/2000 sec. (at full power) 1/1000 sec. (at 1/32 power)
- Power Requirements 120 VAC, 50-60 HZ - Note: you need an inverter for EU or Vagabond
- Average Current Draw 6 amps average
- Sync / Trigger Voltage Less than 6 volts
- Modeling Lamp 150W max.
- Flashtube 14mm flashtube (daylight-balanced and UV-coated)
- Stand Mount Fits stands up to 5/8"
- LCD Display No
- Umbrella Mount Accepts umbrella rods up to 9mm
- Weight 2.5 pounds / 1.133 Kg.
- Dimensions 21 cm. (length) x 20 cm. (height) x 14 cm. (width)
Best sold with
Others also bought