The CyberSync AC Powered Plus Receiver is compatible with the AlienBees and White Lightning flash units when utilizing the Cyber Commander for control.
- Article code: CSR+
- In-line AC-powered receiver (Batteries are never required)
- Compatible with AlienBees and White Lightning flash units ONLY
- Provides wireless firing of flash units when used with the CyberSync trigger transmitter (CST2), or discontinued CST
- RJ11 (telephone) remote jack for connecting to the same jack located on the back of the AlienBees and White Lighting units
- Full adjustment and wireless firing when used with the Cyber Commander
- Wireless firing (ONLY) when used with the CyberSync trigger transmitter (CST2)***
- NOT for use with the DigiBee or Einstein flash units
IN THE BOX
- (1) ⅛” to ⅛” sync cord
- (1) ⅛” to ¼” sync cord
- (1) ⅛” to PC sync cord
- (1) RJ11 (telephone) cord
- CyberSync™ AC Powered Plus Receiver Product Manual
- 60-Day Absolute Satisfaction Guarantee
- 2-Year Factory Warranty
***PLEASE NOTE: When using the CyberSync™ Trigger Transmitter 2 (CST2), the CyberSync™ Plus Model Receivers are compatible, but they are not necessary. The CyberSync™ Plus models are only needed when using the Cyber Commander™, or you anticipate purchasing the Cyber Commander™ in the future. If you do not plan on using the Cyber Commander™, the regular CyberSync™ (non plus model) receivers are sufficient. If using the basic CyberSync™ trigger transmitter with the CyberSync™ plus model receivers (and no Cyber Commander™), the channel dial on the receiver is not utilized. Also be sure to only use the sync cord to plug into the flash units sync jack as the telephone cable provided with the CyberSync™ plus models is also only used when using the Cyber Commander™
The CyberSync™ AC Powered Plus Receiver is compatible with the AlienBees™ and White Lightning™ flash units when utilizing the Cyber Commander™ for control. The receiver has both a frequency, and a channel dial, for setting up reliable communication with the Cyber Commander™. The AC powered version uses a pass-through power cord to run in-line with the existing power cord that runs to your flash unit. There are no extra power cords needed and you never have to worry about changing batteries!
*You will need a plus model receiver for EACH AlienBee™ or White Lightning™ in your setup that you wish to control with the Cyber Commander™.
Best sold with
Others also bought