The DigiBee offers speed, accuracy, and consistency in our most compact design, increasing versatility with the addition of a high intensity LED modeling lamp. Digitally-controlled, available in two output models and four bold, matte colors. Listed as one...
- Article code: DB400Black
- 7 f-stop power variability (2.5 Ws to 160 Ws)
- Adjustable in 1/10 f-stop increments from full to 1/64 power
- All-digital controls with LCD display
- Ultra bright LED modeling lamp (400W equivalent, daylight-balanced)
- Internally fan cooled for heavy duty use
- Visual and audible recycle indicators
- Standard 120 VAC, 50-60 Hz power requirements
IN THE BOX
- DigiBee Honeycomb-Embossed Shipping Cover
- DigiBee Ultra Bright Modeling Lamp
- Single-Ring Flashtube
- Down-Angle 15-foot Power Cord
- Standard 15-foot sync cord (1/8" to PC)
- Light Stand Mounting Block
- DigiBee Product Manual
- 2-Year Factory Warranty
The DigiBee offers speed, accuracy, and consistency in our most compact design, increasing versatility with the addition of a high intensity LED modeling lamp. Digitally-controlled, available in two output models and four bold, matte colors. Listed as one of Professional Photographer Magazine's 'Hot Ones' for 2017.
Perfect for: Flash or Continuous Lighting and Motion Photography
Sync Cord Compatibility: All Paul C. Buff, Inc. flash units arrive with a 15' sync cord for connecting to a camera's PC sync terminal. Not all camera's are equipped with a PC sync terminal. If you plan on using this cable, and not wireless remotes, you may need a hot shoe adapter. Check your camera's compatibility.
- Article code DB400Black
- Wattseconds *DB400 2.5 Ws to 160 Ws / *DB800 5 Ws to 320 Ws
- Power Variability 7 f-stop range (full to 1/64 power)
- Recycle to 100% *DB400 0.5 seconds / *DB800 1 second
- Recycle to Half Power (-1.0F) *DB400 0.25 seconds / *DB800 0.50 seconds
- Flash Duration (t.1) *DB400 1/1450 second (full) 1/1325 (min.) / *DB800 1/975 second (full) | 1/650 (min.)
- Power Requirements 120 VAC, 50-60 HZ
- Average Current Draw 6 amps average
- Sync / Trigger Voltage Less than 6 volts
- Modeling Lamp 400 W equivalent (75 W permanent LED bulb)
- Flashtube 14mm single-ring flashtube (daylight-balanced and UV-coated)
- Stand Mount fits stands up to 5/8"
- Umbrella Mount Accepts umbrella rods up to 9mm
- Weight *DB 2.5 lbs. / *DB800 2.9 lbs.
- Dimensions 5.25 in. (length) x 7.25 in. (height) x 4.75 inches (width)
- Dimensions Note: length measurements taken from the front of the shipping cover (in place on the unit’s faceplate) to the back panel; height measurements taken from the top of the umbrella screw to the bottom of the light stand top coupler, folded back underneath the unit
Best sold with
Others also bought