The stripbox is narrower than the usual softboxes. It provides the ability to get relatively soft light, with greater control than what can be found when using an octabox or an umbrella.
- Article code: FSB1460
- Simple and quick umbrella-like construction
- Highly reflective silver interior surface
- Double diffusion provided from internal and outer translucent panels
- Recessed velcro lip for attaching a grid (grid sold separately)
IN THE BOX
- 1x Paul C. Buff Foldable Stripbox Foldable 14" X 60"
- Speedring (attached to frame)
- 1x Translucent white front diffusion panel
- 1x Internal diffusion panel
- 1x Nylon storage bag
- 1x Assembly instructions
- 1-Year Factory Warranty
Similar to the way a softbox diffuses the light onto the subject creating soft even light, an octabox is great for portraits by creating rounded catchlights in the eyes of your subject. Providing a more natural look similar to what you would see from the sun.
The attached speedring is designed to connect to the front of all Paul C. Buff standard flash heads that have a Balcar mount*. The inner plate of the speedring is removable. Adapter rings to mount the softbox to a different brand of flash unitcan be found in the correct size diameter (5.5”) at Denny Manufacturing.*Please note that the speedring is NOT compatible with the AlienBees™ Ringflash, retired Zeus Ringmaster, or the White Lightning™ 5000 or White Lightning™ 10000 flash units.
- Article code FSB1460
- Softbox FSB1460
- Size 14" x 60"
- Depth 23"
- Collapsed Length 39.125"
- Weight 4 lbs.
- Product information
Best sold with
Others also bought