The snoot is used to control the spread of light. Use it to create a soft edged, irregular pool of light on the background, with a bright centre and concentric radiating circles.
- Article code: LMSNT
- Narrows light into a small spot beam
- Projects a tight and focused 20° beam spread
- Reduces light output by 3.5 f-stops
IN THE BOX
- 1x Paul C Buff LiteMod Snoot
- 1X Snoot with built in 20° grid
The Snoot, part of the LiteMod™ Unit Mainframe System, is a long and narrow piece of equipment that creates a tight and focused beam of light. Directly illuminating a small surface, the Snoot is useful for product photography or hair lighting when photographing portraits.
Requires the LiteMod™ Unit Mainframe for use.
Best sold with
Others also bought