Met de LINK 800 Flitser en de Nikon HUB Remote kun je de op elke locatie fotograferen.
Deze flitser is ontworpen voor mobiliteit en gebruiksgemak.
- Artikelcode: LINK-KITN
- The LINK Flash Unit features HSS and TTL flash capabilities, a built-in receiver, an 800W equivalent daylight balanced modeling light (great for video and continuous work), and an optional detachable battery with over 250 full power flashes on a single charge. The HSS and TTL capabilities are controlled by the HUB remote (included in this kit for Nikon).
- The LINK Battery is a rechargeable 28.8V, 2.5A, 72Wh lithium battery with a built-in battery fuel gauge. It can ONLY be used with the LINK Flash Unit and the LINK Battery Charger.
- The LINK Battery Charger can consecutively charge up to (2) LINK batteries at a time and features indicator lights to show battery charge status. It can ONLY be used with the LINK800WS battery
- The HUB remote for NIKON mounts onto your camera's hot shoe to provide wireless firing, communicates HSS and TTL information, and is a direct connection to the PCB App.
IN DE BOX
- 1x LINK 800WS Flash Unit
- 1x HUB remote for Nikon
- 1x LINK Battery
- 1x LINK Battery Charger
- 1x Manuals and Instructions
The LINK Flash Unit features HSS and TTL flash capabilities, a built-in receiver, an 800W equivalent daylight balanced modeling light (great for video and continuous work), and an optional detachable battery with over over 250 full power flashes on a single charge. The HSS and TTL capabilities will be controlled by the HUB remote (initially available for Canon and Nikon with Sony and others soon to follow). The battery and the charger will be sold separately. The charger is able to charge two batteries consecutively.
- Artikelcode LINK-KITN
- Flitser LINK Flash Unit
- Wattseconds 800 Ws
- Power Variability 9 f-stops (full to 1/256 power)
- Recycle to Full 3.5 sec.
- Recycle to Half Power
- Flash Duration (t.5) TBD
- Flash Duration (t.1) 1/460 sec. (at full power) | 1/15,400 sec. (at minimum power)
- Power Requirements Input Power: 95 - 265VAC, 50/60Hz
- Average Current Draw 4.5 amps
- Sync / Trigger Voltage Less than 5 volts (safe for use with DSLR cameras)
- Modeling Lamp 800 W Equivalent Daylight-Balanced
- Flashtube 14mm single-ring flashtube (daylight-balanced and UV-coated)
- Stand Mount Fits stands up to 5/8 in.
- LCD Display 3.5" display
- Umbrella Mount Accepts umbrella rods up to 9mm
- Weight 7 lbs. 5 oz. / Weight with Battery 8 lbs. 7 oz.
- Dimensions 6.5 in. (height) x 4.875 in. (diameter) x 12.625 in. (length)
Best sold with
Others also bought