The LINK Flash Unit features HSS and TTL flash capabilities, a built-in receiver, an 800W equivalent daylight balanced modeling light (great for video and continuous work)
- Article code: LINK800
- 9 f-stop power variability (3.1 Ws to 800 Ws)
- Adjustable in precise 1/10 f-stops
- All-digital control from LCD display
- Global plug-and-play from 100 to 240 VAC
- Available Modes: ACTION, COLOR, HSS (up to 1/8000 sec.), TTL
- Action stopping flash durations as short as 1/15400 sec. (t.1)
- Color consistency +/- 100K at any power
- Bright, adjustable 800W Equivalent Daylight-Balanced LED Modeling Lamp
- Rubber diffusion dome cover
- Audible and visual recycle indicators
- Built in battery connection
NEW PRODUCT - This item is projected to be available for purchase at the beginning of March 2021.
IN THE BOX
- 1x Magnetic rubber diffusion dome
- 1x LINK shipping cover
- 2-Year Factory Warranty
- 1x Manuals and Instructions
The LINK Flash Unit features HSS and TTL flash capabilities, a built-in receiver, an 800W equivalent daylight balanced modeling light (great for video and continuous work), and an optional detachable battery with over over 250 full power flashes on a single charge. The HSS and TTL capabilities will be controlled by the HUB remote (initially available for Canon and Nikon with Sony and others soon to follow). The battery and the charger will be sold separately. The charger is able to charge two batteries consecutively.
**Additional product information will be added as it becomes available.**
Perfect for: Professional photographers in any field looking for versatility both inside and outside the studio.
- Article code LINK800
- Flash Unit LINK Flash Unit
- Wattseconds 800 Ws
- Power Variability 9 f-stops (full to 1/256 power)
- Recycle to Full 3.5 sec.
- Recycle to Half Power
- Flash Duration (t.5) TBD
- Flash Duration (t.1) 1/460 sec. (at full power) | 1/15,400 sec. (at minimum power)
- Power Requirements Input Power: 95 - 265VAC, 50/60Hz
- Average Current Draw 4.5 amps
- Sync / Trigger Voltage Less than 5 volts (safe for use with DSLR cameras)
- Modeling Lamp 800 W Equivalent Daylight-Balanced
- Flashtube 14mm single-ring flashtube (daylight-balanced and UV-coated)
- Stand Mount Fits stands up to 5/8 in.
- LCD Display 3.5" display
- Umbrella Mount Accepts umbrella rods up to 9mm
- Weight 7 lbs. 5 oz. / Weight with Battery 8 lbs. 7 oz.
- Dimensions 6.5 in. (height) x 4.875 in. (diameter) x 12.625 in. (length)
Best sold with
Others also bought