- 9 f-stop power variability (2.5 Ws to 640 Ws)
- Adjustable in precise 1/10 f-stops
- All-digital control from LCD display
- Global plug-and-play from 95 to 265 VAC
- Action stopping flash durations as short as 1/13,500 sec. (t.1)
- Color consistency +/- 50K at any power
- Bright, adjustable 250 W modeling lamp
- Frosted dome cover reduces UV emission
- Audible and visual recycle indicators
- Compatible with all BUFF light modifiers, light stands, CyberSync™ remotes, and Vagabond™ systems
- 2-Year Factory Warranty
- For the shipping costs per country see our shipping & Returns page
IN THE BOX
- 1x Einstein Flash Head E640
- 1x Glass Dome Cover
- 1x Protective cover Einstein Flash
- 1x 250 Watt modeling lamp
- 1x Flashtube for Einstein E640
- 1x 3m (457,2 cm) sync cord (1/8" to PC)
- 1x Down-angle 3m, 2-prong grounded power plug optionally
- 1x Back-up SR5-F type 8A fuse
- 1x Einstein owner's manual
The Einstein™ Flash Unit features action stopping flash durations, color consistency, and the broadest power range. The flexibility of the power range allows for everything from over-powering the sun, to shooting indoor portraits with a wide-open aperture.
Perfect for: Professional photographers in any field.
Sync Cord Compatibility: All Paul C. Buff, Inc. flash units arrive with a 15' sync cord for connecting to a camera's PC sync terminal. Not all camera's are equipped with a PC sync terminal. If you plan on using this cable, and not wireless remotes, you may need a hot shoe adapter. Check your camera's compatibility.
Find out how the Einstein™ compares to our other flash models.